The Website and the information, tools and material contained in it (this “Site”) are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Department of Information Technology & Electronics or its affiliates (collectively “Department of Information Technology & Electronics”) to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
This Site is subject to periodic update and revision. Materials should only be considered current as of the date of initial publication appearing thereon, without regard to the date on which you may access the information. Department of Information Technology & Electronics maintains the right to delete or modify information on this Site without prior notice.
Past financial performance should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future performance, and no representation or warranty, express or implied is made regarding future performance.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, IT and start up policy 2016, Government of Uttar Pradesh will grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the materials thereon
You hereby agree and confirm that
Access to this site and the information contained herein is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction where I am resident and from where I am accessing this site.
Access to information on the site (www.itpolicyup.gov.in) does not in any manner constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any of the securities of IT and start up policy 2016, Government of Uttar Pradesh
The information on this site is not and is under no circumstances be construed as, an advertisement or a public offering of the securities of IT and start up policy 2016, Government of Uttar Pradesh. or any other security that may be described herein.
No securities regulatory body or similar authority in any jurisdiction has reviewed or in any way passed upon or endorsed the information on this site or the merits of the securities that may be described herein and any representation to the contrary may be construed as an offence under applicable laws.
I shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner (including but not restricted to photocopying and email) of the information and data on this site. I agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone.
You agree not to:
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the site in any way.
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the site.
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Use the site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
- IT and start up policy 2016, Government of Uttar Pradesh authorizes to view and download the information (“Materials”) at this Web site (“Site”) only for personal, non-commercial use.
- This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- Retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; consent.
- Not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose
- Not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, IT and start up policy 2016, Government of Uttar Pradesh does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
The information, material or services included in or available through this site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the site/services and to the information therein. IT and start up policy 2016, Government of Uttar Pradesh and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the site/services at any time. Advice received via this site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
You specifically agree that IT and start up policy 2016, Government of Uttar Pradesh shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this site. You specifically agree that IT and start up policy 2016, Government of Uttar Pradesh is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that IT and start up policy 2016, Government of Uttar Pradesh is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.
Privacy Statement for :www.itpolicyup.gov.in
IT and start up policy 2016, Government of Uttar Pradesh has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm’s commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for www.itpolicyup.gov.in
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and/or to administer our Web site. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a users session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
Our site’s registration form requires you to give us contact information like your name and email address. We use this contact information from the registration form to send you information about our colleges. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by choosing the unsubscribe option in the registration form.
This site contains links to other sites.IT and start up policy 2016, Government of Uttar Pradesh is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized IT and start up policy 2016, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact
IT and start up policy 2016, Government of Uttar Pradesh