Guidelines for IT Parks
- Guidelines for IT Parks
Guidelines for IT Park
- Minimum constructed floor area of 15,000 sq.mt.
- 75% of allocatable area shall be allotted for IT activities and 25% area shall be allowed for commercial use
- 100% additional FSI on allowable FSI
- Sub-leasing shall be allowed for Core & Non-Core area
- Concession period will be 30 years
- Selection of Private Sector Participation through transparent competitive bidding
- Reputed firms having financial strength shall be allowed to Participate in bidding
- The Projects shall be awarded on Joint Venture or DBFOT model
- Single Window Clearances for state government approvals
- Shall be eligible for incentives under U.P. IT Policy 2012 U.P.
- Development Authority to provide Trunk infrastructure such as power, telecom/broadband, water, sewerage, road connectivity, etc till battery limit of the project
Promotion of IT Cities/IT Parks
- Creation and improvement of excellent IT Infrastructure development such as establishment of ‘state of the art’ IT Cities & IT Parks in Order to provide thrust on ‘Ready to move in’ infrastructure facilities for IT/.ITeS unites. The guidelines for the state government to facilitate the IT Units building base in the state.
- An IT City requires 100 to 500 acres of land which will be used in the ration of 60:40 approximately as processing and non-processing area. The processing area would consist of only IT units like IT companies BPO’s, KPO’s, etc. The non-processing area would include residential facilities, public utility offices/ facilities/ commercial area, Education Healthcare and open spaces.
- An IT park is constructed with minimum floor area of approximately 15000 square meters. It may or may not include public utility offices/ facilities in the said premises. The area allotted for IT activities should be 75% of the allocable area. An IT park contains most of the technological infrastructure similar to an IT city like optic fiber connectivity, Broad band connectivity. Wi-Fi access Video Conferencing facilities etc. IT Park is a subset of an IT City with entire area dedicated majorly on IT actives.
Public private partnership (PPP
- 1. The state shall leverage various PPP model for development of IT Cities/ Parks.
- The Government shall also encourage investment in PPP projects for bringing world-class schools, hospital and other facilities which can complement the efforts for attracting investments in IT sector.
IT Parks Features
- GoUP has identified about 100 acre of vacant and unencumbered land close to city
- The key distances from the site are:
- Airport – 13 Km
- Railway Station – 15 Km
- City Centre – 10 Km
- The site is at Gajaria farms on Sultanpur Road directly connected with the Shaheed Path and the airport
- The land is plain and construction savvy