Incubators In Uttar Pradesh
- State government shall promote establishment of new incubators, which shall be run within the State Government/Semi-Government institutes/ agency/ organisations, along with existing incubators which are approved by DST/GOI
- Host Institutes shall be provided capital grant of max 50% for IT infrastructure setup, subject to maximum of INR 25 lakhs. The same limit shall be granted for strengthening existing Incubators in case of expansion subject to the capacity utilization of the existing Incubator for 2 years. In case the grant need to be exceeded from INR 25 Lakhs upon the request of Host Institutions, the Empowered Committee shall decide the same on case to case basis.
- The selected Incubators shall be required to appoint minimum 2 mentors (each from Academia from reputed institute & prominent Industry person) to be paid on honorary basis up to INR 2 Lacs per Annum.
- The selected incubators shall get the financial support up to the tune of 5 Lacs per year for 5 years covering the deficit of the operational expenditure of Incubators
- The selected incubator shall be responsible to support startups by providing
- office space and shared administrative services
- services such as training or High-speed Internet access
- Networking activities and Marketing assistance
- Links to higher education resources
- Collaboration with Premier Host Institutes.
- Capital grant of 50% for IT infrastructure setup.
- Opex support of 5 Lakhs per year for 5 years.
- Honorarium to Mentors of 2 Lakhs.